The biggest obstacle to a successful roofing project is choosing the right contractor to do the work. To help make your decision easier, J & K Home Improvement & Restoration has joined an exclusive factory-certification program. Whether your roof was damaged by storm, or is just plain worn out, its’ important that the re-roofing process be done properly to ensure your new roof can withstand future storms. Choosing the right contractor who uses the correct building materials and who pays attention to construction details is key to re-roofing your home.
- Professional Installation: To ensure your total satisfaction our company has been provided with extensive educational materials developed by manufacture technical experts-allowing us to stay current in the latest roof installation techniques.
- Superior Protection: Most people think that a new roof is nothing more than just nailing up some shingles. We know better-so we recommend Lifetime Roofing System. It gives you the best protection against a variety of all-too-common roofing problems.
- “Worry-Free” And “Hassle-Free” Warranty Options: Because of our unique factory-certified status, roofs we install are eligible for special warranties. Don’t trust your biggest asset to just any contractor. As a factory-certified Contractor, we’re your best and safest choice!
RESIDENTIAL ROOFING SYSTEM
SBS Self-Adhering Roofing
3 Tab Shingles
- SBS Self-Adhering Roofing: A Self-Adhering Roofing System will provide long-lasting protection for the low slope areas of your property without the danger or hassles associated with the installation of other conventional roofing products.
- 3 Tab Shingles: 3-Tab shingles are the most basic type of shingle on the market. These shingles come from the factory as a single row of about 36 inches long and three tabs, as the name implies.
- Lifetime High Definition Shingles: Architectural shingles, also known as laminated strip shingles, are also a popular choice. This type of shingle features several layers of individual shingles producing a highly-desirable 3D effect on the roof. These shingles typically cost more than 3-tab shingles.
- Lifetime Designer Shingles: Beautiful, stylish, and exceptionally durable, Designer Shingles
will make your home the envy of the neighborhood!
- Wood Shakes & Shingles: Beauty and durability are the key benefits of shake roofing. Traditional shake roofing is made from wood that’s mechanically split into shakes – no two shake shingles are exactly the same size, giving the roof a much-desired rustic and dimensional appearance.